A simple, smiling jack-o'-lantern is a traditional element of Halloween decor. Check out these classic pumpkin carving ideas with a humorous twist.
- Classic Jack: With a happy four-tooth smile and a triangle nose, this traditional jack-o-'lantern pattern has been around for decades. The simple, minimal carvings are easy to create for beginners, and the classic expression will never get old.
- Pumpkin Family: Dress up your porch by letting everyone in the family carve their own pumpkin. This set of jack-o'-lanterns evokes spooky elements of Halloween, except for the smiling, stalk-nosed pumpkin in front.
- Scary Faces: Halloween is the scariest holiday of the year, and these terrified pumpkins can certainly attest to this from their frightful expressions.
- Spooked Illumination: Light up your late night porch with illuminated jack-o'-lanterns. After carving scary patterns, add candles inside your pumpkins to shine a yellow-orange hue through the carvings.
- Franken-Pumpkin: Combine a face that even a novice carver could achieve with a bolt hammered on each side, and you have yourself a spine-chilling Frankenstein.