As we celebrate the first official long weekend of summer 2015. We have all the information you need if you are sticking around the city, here is a look at what's open, what's closed and where you can check out some fireworks on Victoria Day.
What's open on Monday, May 18:
- The Eaton Centre, Hillcrest Mall, Square One, Vaughan Mills and Pacific Mall
- Movie Theaters
- Most restaurants
- Tourist attractions including Canada's Wonderland, the Toronto Zoo, Ripley's Aquariam, the Royal Ontario Museum and the Art Gallery of Ontario
What's closed on Monday, May 18:
- LCBO and Beer Stores
- Most banks
- Public libraries
- Post offices
- The TTC will be operating on a holiday schedule
- GO Transit will be running on a Saturday schedule
- Victoria Day fireworks:
Ashbridges Bay: Monday at 10 p.m.
- Canada’s Wonderland: Sunday at 10 p.m
Hope you feel a little more prepared; if you would like to share some information fell free to leave in the comments section.