Why choose Me & Century21 Miller
Selling a home is sometimes associated with difficulty, frustration and confusion. With my experience, I am confident that I can relieve this stress and make the home sale process easy and painless. There are many reasons to choose a CENTURY 21 Sales Professional like myself to assist throughout the sales process:
- Negotiation of the best selling price
- In-depth knowledge of market trends
- Tips to sell homes more quickly
- Increased exposure and circulation of homes
- Helpful guidance and expertise
- Home staging advice
- Industry-leading online presence
- Innovative marketing techniques
- Expert knowledge of local communities
- Dedication to client service
- Ongoing education programs for all Sales Representatives
- Assistance through the closing process
- Most recognized brand in real estate
- The world’s largest real estate organization, with offices in 72 countries1
- Intuitive mobile website with proximity search
- Apps for the most popular mobile devices
- Excellent understanding of local real estate procedures and regulations
- Valuable insight into adding value to homes
- Promotion of homes through CENTURY 21 Global Referral Network
- Service partners to assist with financing, inspection, relocation and more
I help my clients’ homes stand out and bring in more qualified buyers. If anyone you know may be selling their home in the next 12 months and would be interested in learning more about the ways that I can help, please have him or her contact me. I would be happy to assis them.
1 Source: Realogy Group November 2011
CENTURY 21 Miller Real Estate Ltd., Brokerage*
Mississauga, incorporated in 1968, is a city in Southern Ontario located in the Regional Municipality of Peel, and in the western part of the Greater Toronto ...
The Town of Oakville is a beautiful lakeside town with a strong sense of history and community. Founded in 1857, in the 2016 Census it had a population ...
Burlington in the 2016 Census had a population of 185,314. Along with Milton to the north, Burlington forms the west end of the Greater Toronto Area. Burlington is ...
Milton is situated in Southern Ontario and is part of the GTA. It is centrally located on Highway 401 and Near Highways 407, 403, 410, 427, 400 and just ...
West Oakville is a mature area built primarily in the 60’s & 70’s and features many bungalow, side and back split home designs. The area ...
This neighbourhood is bordered by Bronte Road to the east, Dundas Street to the north, Upper Middle Road to the south and Bronte Creek Provincial Park ...
The Tyandaga subdivision is a more mature area than the Brant Hills Community. The homes tend to be larger and more traditional and on larger lots. Streets ...
Falgarwood is a mature area with most of the homes up to 50 years old. The streets are tree lined and the lots are generously sized for the most part. ...
CENTURY 21® Awards* CENTURY 21 Awards Criteria
- 2013 - Masters Silver