What Residential Property Owners Need To Know --

The Real Estate Services Act (RESA) requires that all individuals or companies who provide Rental Property Management Services unless specifically exempted obtain Licensing. If you are working with a Realtor and he/she Offers you Residential Property Management Services be sure they are Licensed in the field as well as their broker.

Blog Archives