CENTURY 21 People's Choice Realty Inc., Brokerage*
- 1780 Albion Road, #2&3
Toronto, ON M9V 1C1
Welcome to my Website
• Most buyers will have already done their research online before contacting a Realtor
• Effective marketing requires that your home be featured prominently on the World Wide Web
• Traditional marketing is most successful when combined with modern media through the Internet
• Share all the information and stats related to the property.
What This Means:
• Your property requires an effective marketing strategy that allows it to be featured prominently to buyers who are using online mobile tools
• To successfully market your property, your Realtor must harness the power of the Internet to give you worldwide exposure, while also targeting specific buyers
• As a Realtor experienced and knowledgeable in the use of media, I use the Internet as an important part of my toolbox to help you find the right property or the right buyer
My Strategy for BUYERS:
• Conduct an interview to ascertain your needs and educate you on the buying process
• Locate properties that suit your needs, and perform in person visits to save you time BEFORE scheduling appointments
• Assist you with PRE-APPROVAL for the best mortgage rate possible
• Protect your interests and Share all the information required.
• Provide help to do the due diligence required.
My Strategy for SELLERS:
• Marketing on various online platforms using IDX: all major Social Media sites, and popular real estate search tools such as Realtor.ca
• Prepare your home for marketing to help you with staging.
• Display your home with full detailed listing information, a professional virtual tour, and mass emails to all customers in my database
• Prepare colorful and custom designed promotional material, featured in person and online
• Conduct effective and well-advertised Open Houses that will attract buyers
As your Professional Realtor at Century 21 people's choice realty Inc., I understand that buyers and sellers expect the very best in customer service. With my knowledge and experience, I am able to offer an effective analysis of the Real Market in the neighborhood of your choice, handle negotiations in a professional and comprehensive manner, and maintain frequent contact to keep you informed. Even after successfully completing a transaction, I regularly keep in touch with clients and their families to ensure that my relationship with them goes beyond real estate.
Toronto is the provincial capital of Ontario, and the largest city in Canada. It is located in Southern Ontario on the northwestern shore of Lake Ontario. ...
Brampton is the third-largest real estate hub in the Greater Toronto Area of Ontario, Canada and the seat of Peel Region. As of the 2006 census, ...
Markham is a town in the Regional Municipality of York, located in the Greater Toronto Area of Southern Ontario, Canada. Markham is the largest town and ...
Mississauga, incorporated in 1968, is a city in Southern Ontario located in the Regional Municipality of Peel, and in the western part of the Greater Toronto ...
The Town of Oakville is a beautiful lakeside town with a strong sense of history and community. Founded in 1857, with a current population of 190,000 it ...
Vaughan is a city in York Region north of Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Vaughan is the fastest growing municipality in Canada achieving a population growth ...
Oshawa Ontario is a vibrant community located on the shores of lake Ontario, about 30 minutes east of Toronto. For quite a number of years, Oshawa ...
Whitby is a town in Durham Region. Whitby is located in Southern Ontario east of Toronto on the north shore of Lake Ontario, and is home to the headquarters ...
Ajax is part of Durham Region, one of the fastest growing areas of Ontario. The population of Ajax is approximately 110,000, with hundreds of new ...
Pickering is a town of approximately 93,000 residents and is located n the western portion of Durham Region, an area of approximately 500,000 residents ...
Bolton is the most populated community in the town of Caledon, located in the Region of Peel, approximately 50 kilometres northwest of Toronto, in Ontario, ...