As a CENTURY 21® Real Estate professional, I am dedicated to providing you with the highest quality service possible. My personal knowledge of the local Real Estate market is combined with the power of the CENTURY 21 brand - the most recognized name in Real Estate today.
Let me assist you in finding your dream home, in a neighbourhood that is right for you, and in the price range you want. Or if you are interested in selling a property, I also have the expertise to help you get the fastest sale possible and at the best price.
I look forward to the opportunity of working for you Call me today (416) 587-9111 Cell Rahul Mahra
How Bad do you want it ? What Price will you Pay to get it ?
Just getting the Real Estate Licence in not enough to Serve a Client to the fullest Satisfaction.
There is much more involed in selling then just a Agreement of Purchase and Sale.
10 Reasons to Hire a Mike Ferry Trained Real Estate Agent
1. I will always tell you the truth regarding the market and Pricing comparables.
2. I am an expert in our marketplace and I study the market Statistics every day.
3. I aggressively look for sellers and buyers for my listings 2-3 hours per day.
4. I deliver strong customer service and customer communication.
5. I follow a defined plan of action to get your home sold …I keep a rigorous schedule and track my results.
6. I have the power to protect your equity by negotiating the best Price for your home.
7. I am in a network of the most highly trained Real Estate agents in North America to attract relocation buyers for your home.
8. I work with my Coach weekly strategizing how to sell your home for top market value in the shortest amount of time.
9. I constantly improve my skills by attending at least 4 intense Training seminars each year taught by the #1 Real Estate Coaching Company, the Mike Ferry Organization.
10. I am committed to becoming a great salesperson … I invest $12,000 each year for a Mike Ferry Coach to help me develop my skills and hold me accountable to selling your home.
A little background about my self
I have been working in the sales Industry since 1994 . I have worked in the from Management levels to owning my own Businesses . No matter what the Business or the Industry was, i have learned that the most important thing to remember is the basics of Costumer Service and the basic Fundamentals of the Business .
What matters is the Person that walks in through that door .
We will receive not what we idly wish for but what we justly earn. Our rewards will always be in exact proportion to our service.
In Today's market Place many people that are in the Service industry area focusing on the income and the Numbers first , then if it is possible Room will be made to serve the Customer
No matter what we sell or where it is , if we first we look at the Costumers needs and Requirements we can achieve a greater level of satisfaction to all Parties .
Area Properties |
My Listings |
My Solds |
Resources and Savings |
Property List |
My Blog |
Contact Me |
Blog Terms and Conditions |
Independently Owned and Operated. CENTURY 21® is a registered trademark owned by Century 21 Real Estate LLC, used under license. © 2011 Century 21 Canada Limited Partnership
© 1999-2014 WhereToLive.com, Inc.