Rajdeep (Raj) Sharma
Affiliated Real Estate Agent
CENTURY 21 Regal Realty Inc., Brokerage*
- 100-4030 Sheppard Ave East
Toronto, ON M1S 1S6
Why work with Raj?
- I am a full-time Realtor specializing in Residential Real Estate, putting your interests and concerns as my primary responsibility
- I am a useful resource in Real Estate for selling, buying or investing
- I know the sublteties of the Real Estate market in the Toronto area
- I never pressure my clients - you buy or sell when you feel absolutely ready!
- Great negotiation skills to ensure you get top value for your dollar
- I am an avid Real Estate investor - I speak from an informed opinion!
- I ensure full transparency in every interaction; you understand whatever you are signing!
- Extensive marketing of your property (including your very own website for your property with a stunning virtual tour; professional feature sheets detailing your property's selling features; advertising on the Century 21 website, in my monthly e-newsletter, as well as on MLS; Open Houses to attract local interest and prospective buyers, and of course, my sign on your lawn!)
- I am always ready to answer questions, even after your closing date! I am always ready to help you at any stage of the process
Seller/Buyer Satisfaction Guarantee
- Rest assured whether as a buyer, or seller, your interests are protected
- If as a seller, you are not 100% satisfied with my service, I will cancel your listing agreement with me (no questions asked!) unlike some realtors who have you tied to long-term commitments. With me, there is nothing to lose!
- If as a buyer, you are not satisfied and decide to sell your new home within the first year, I will not charge any listing fee for my services! (Co-operating brokerage fees still apply for the buyer agent)
My wealth of knowledge in real estate as an agent and serious investor is uniquely enhanced by my many years as a manager in the service industry, understanding the importance of putting my client's needs above all else. This experience, combined with my keen awareness of the local market, gives you a decisive advantage when it comes to buying, selling or investing in real estate.
My role, is to facilitate your realization of the highest level of success the market can provide at any given time.My goal, is to earn your trust and be your real estate consultant for life.
During my university years I held various sales related jobs, both part-time and during the summers.
Thereafter I worked for 11 years in the financial services industry, working my way up to a management position. In this role, I realized the importance of placing my clients interests above all and working diligently to fulfill their every request.
This mindset has served me well in my current field and I feel is one of the most important characteristics of a successful realtor.
I was born in Toronto, but my early childhood was in Aurora (just north of the city). We then moved to Markham, and I have lived here ever since. Most of my extended family lives here as well.
I am a family oriented man, married with two young children (a girl and a boy). For me there has been no greater pleasure than parenthood.
"Customer relationships are at the heart of what I do. If you don't feel that I've built a strong relationship with you by the time we've sold your home, then I haven't done my job."
My Mission Statement
"I strive to make the sale of your home and all of the associated activities free of stress, easy to understand, and at times, even fun. My goal is to exceed your expectations and provide you with exceptional service throughout our relationship."
University of Toronto, Bachelor of Science (1995)