I have been living in Copper Hills for around four years. It is a nice and safe family oriented neighborhood to live in. There is a high demand which resulted in the noticeable increase of the prices of homes.
There are many planned improvements coming up in 2015 and the years to follow which will increase the value and quality of living in copper hills even more. Some of these improvements include :
- Modern Plaza at the corner of Veteran’s Way.
- Construction of a side walk on Leslie.
- All neighborhood sidewalks will be serviced with snow removal in the winter.
- Splash Pad at Frank Stronach Park.
- Basket Ball Court and Tennis Court.
- Copperhills trails will be connected to the broader town trail system.
These improvements will help to attract more families to the area. I am excited to work and live in copper hills in Newmarket. Our community needs us to work together as one family to be successful and to have a safe neighborhood for our children.