Preparing to sell your home? These home staging tips will help your house look appealing and welcoming to potential homebuyers. According to home staging expert Alyssa Tavazoie of Alyssa Interiors in Toronto, if you want your house to look like it's worth every penny of the (substantial) sum you're asking,
2. Make sure everything in the house is in top condition.
4. Be aware of scale in the house when it comes to furnishings.
5. A clean kitchen.
6. Kitchen decor.
7. Replace boring or worn cabinet pulls with high-design new ones.
8. Fresh linens.
9. Spotless kitchen.
10. Fix up the bathroom.
11. Get a hotel-chic look.
12. Keep clutter to a minimum.
13. Fix up the masterbedroom.
14. The exterior of your home should look as polished as the interior.
15. A great smell makes a house memorable.