By hiring a real estate agent or broker for your PURCHASE, you will...
- Be able to evaluate homes of interest to you, based on your needs.
- Receive the necessary expertise to put together a transaction that will be profitable over the years.
- Have pertinent information on the price of houses that were sold during the last few months in the area of your choice.
- Obtain relevant tips according to your needs.
- Be able to target properties that best correspond to your criteria and your budget.
- Be in good hands when you sign the deed of sale.
- Have access to the MLS database through your agent, which contains the best up to date and complete information on properties for sale.
If you dig a little, you will see that agents and brokers are an endless source of advice!
By hiring a real estate agent or broker for your SALE, you will...
- Get the latest market outlook to better evaluate your chances of selling quickly.
- Avoid many financial, legal and technical hassles.
- Be able to demystify what buyers are looking for in your area and in properties similar to yours.
- Benefit from appropriate advertising strategies.
- Avoid the hassles of managing visits, follow-ups and analysis.
- Be able to count on someone to collect all legal paperwork and accompany you at the notary's office.