CENTURY 21 Bachman & Associates
- 360 Mcmillan Avenue
Winnipeg, MB R3L 0N2
A Tradition of Trust
As a CENTURY 21® Real Estate professional along with my team, we are offering you over 75 years of combined experience in the Winnipeg Real Estate market. I am dedicated to providing you with the highest quality service possible. My personal knowledge of the local Real Estate market is combined with the power of the CENTURY 21 brand - the most recognized name in Real Estate today.
Let me assist you in finding your dream home, in a neighbourhood that is right for you, and in the price range you want. Or if you are interested in selling a property, I also have the expertise to help you get the fastest sale possible and at the best price.
I look forward to the opportunity of working for you!
Ralph has been involved in many of the Real Estate Boards through-out the country while serving on the Canadian Real Estate Association. He is very knowledgeable and well-versed on many topics within Real Estate. He is also up-to-date on the newest issues occurring within our Real Estate market. This makes Ralph the perfect person to contact with any questions regarding anything to do with Real Estate.
"A TRADITION OF TRUST"
We know what it takes to establish long term effective relationships. Ralph and Wendy have been married for over 35 years and have been business partners for over 30 years. In 1982 Bachman & Associates became our 'home away from home'.
In December 2005, our children Richard and Janice graduated from the University of Manitoba with their Bachelor of Commerce Degrees. Their ongoing education continue to bring a wealth of added value to the Fyfe & Co. team at Century 21 Bachman & Associates.
- Past President of Winnipeg REALTORS®
- Past President of the Manitoba Real Estate Association
- Canadian Real Estate Association Regional Director 2003 - 2004
- Past Director at Large for the Canadian Real Estate Association
- 1st recipient of the Winnipeg Real Estate Board Community Service Award
- Inducted into the Century 21 Hall of Fame 2003
- Director for the Riverview Health Center Foundation
- Vice President of REALTORS® Care Foundation of Canada
CENTURY 21® Awards
- 2008 - CENTURION® Honor Society Team
- 2004 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2003 - CENTURION® Honor Society
- 2003 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2002 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2002 - Masters Hall of Fame
- 2001 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2000 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2000 - Masters Diamond
- 1999 - Masters Emerald
- 1998 - CENTURION® Producer
- 1998 - Masters Ruby
- 1997 - Masters Club
Finding the perfect balance in life can be a challenge. In Winnipeg you’ll find that balance -- a city that mixes business with pleasure, creativity with ...
St Vital is Located in the south-central part of the city, it is bounded on the north by Carrière Avenue, on the south by the northern limit of the ...
Fort Rouge is located in the south-central part of the city, it is bounded on the north by the Assiniboine River, on the east and south by the Red River. ...
This community is nestled between Cambridge Street in the east, Edgeland St adjacent to Tuxedo in the west, the Canadian National Railways main line the ...
St. Boniface is the French-speaking heart of Winnipeg, and is the largest French-speaking community west of Thunder Bay. It features such landmarks ...
River Park South is conveniently located in St. Vital, just south of the St. Vital Centre- a major mall with over 100 shops and cinemas. You are also in ...