- I first had the pleasure of meeting Randy Ramadhin when we were purchasing our home. Right off the bat I knew that we would be in good hands!! He was attentive and paid attention to what we were looking for to suit our needs. We saw endless houses!! And he never minded!! I was in my second trimester and my moods and wishes were going like a yo-yo but he was always helpful, accommodating, patient and ALWAYS with a huge genuine smile on his face!! Our purchase went off without a hitch!!! I wouldn't have expected anything less with Randy guiding us. Now the time has come to sell our home and of course, we turned to Randy once again. I knew that Randy's work ethic was already exceptional based on our experience as buyers, but seeing his commitment to us as sellers has completely blown me away!! The selling of a home is a journey and he has been there from day one!! He and his team of experts have made this experience stress-free and all this even before we have listed!!!! Randy's professionalism is second to none!!! In fact, Randy Ramadhin is in a league of his own. Frankly, should anyone be looking to buy or sell, the only person to call is Randy Ramadhin!!! Randy, from the bottom of my heart, I thank you for all that you have already done! We need more people like you!!! God bless you!!! Hugs!!!
- Randy was great and we were very fortunate to have him be our realtor. He helped us navigate the crazy housing markets to buy our very first home. While the market provided some hiccups, Randy provided focused guidance and ultimately persevered in landing us a great home in our ideal community. We highly recommend Randy and can't thank him enough!"
- Special thanks to my amazing realtor, Randy for helping me purchase my very first home and teaching me the ropes of investment realty . You couldn't have made the process any easier for me.
- Randy I'm ecstatic about the sale!!! Every time we lost a buyer we gained in $$$ you really turned lemons into sweet lemonade. Your the best I always had total faith in your ability to rise & conquer & you certainly did that 👏 I not only sold my condo I also gained a fantastic friend / mentor so it's a win win situation. Your the Bomb Randini ... Thnx
Next project is my finding my new home.
Patrick and Laura
- Thanks Randy Ramadhin CENTURY 21 for being our amazing realtor <3 =) Thanks to you we found the perfect home for us =)
Kemraj and Seema
Thank you for making our dreams of owning a house a reality. We still can't believe we're actually here in a house. We've dreamed and talked about this for a long time And you made it happen so quickly. I know it was a lot work in such short time and thanks for dedicating your time and effort and for assisting and guiding us through this whole process. You've been truly awesome!
Simone and Jermaine
- As first time home buyers we knew very little about buying a house. Randy was patient and very informative. He took his time with us and brought us to see many places. Randy made sure that we never felt pressured or rushed, as he wanted us to be satisfied with our purchase. When visiting houses, Randy not only pointed out positive features about the houses, but also made sure we were aware of any issues that may cause us problems in the future. Randy is professional, reliable, trustworthy and very knowledgeable. He found us a wonderful starter home and we can't thank him enough!
Dan and Gemma Rogers
- I met Randy at a business event a couple of years ago. I was not interested in selling at that time, but he kept in contact occasionally, and when he gave me an estimate on what he could get me for my house, I became interested. I told him that my house had an apartment in it, and that I liked the extra income, therefore I would only be interested in moving if he could find me a house where I could get 2 apartments in it for even more income. He found me a place but it sold quite quickly for more than we were willing to go. At that point I was discouraged, and considered staying put, but he found me another house on a much nicer street that needed less work, and we got it for 70,000 less than the other house that we lost out on. He also had to find a buyer for our house, which was challenging, because it was the nicest house in the neighbourhood, which of course, is less than ideal for getting top dollar. He found a buyer, but now had to sell their house to make it all come together. He did. He got them way over list, which helped in getting them to pay what we wanted for our house. He then got the vendors of the house we wanted to buy, to sell it to us for less than what they were being offered, by describing our family to them, and explaining that we wanted our little boy to attend the school down the road. I doubt most agents could have pulled this off. It was a delicate house of cards that could have toppled at any time, without an experienced pro at the helm. So ask yourself folks, has your real estate agent written a book on real estate investing? Has your agent been on the Lang and O'Leary Exchange?
We now have a nice home in Kingsview Village, in Etobicoke, with a 3 bedroom apartment, and a bachlorette apartment, which will bring us in close to 26,000/year in extra income.
- Randy is a true professional, he worked tirelessly for us to get us the deal we needed. As a newcomer to Canada we needed extra help and Randy got us the mortgage we needed when we thought we wouldn't qualify. He has excellent knowledge on all aspects of the home buying and made it very simple for us. We could not have asked for anything more. Randy is also very pleasant and very easy to talk to so i have no hesitation in recommending him.
- Randy has access to numerous resources and professionals to take care of all your condo needs; from financing to legality and from your personal goal to finding you the best deal, Randy is committed until the end of closing.
Randy is also extremely professional and business minded, always thinking a head and pushing to get his clients exactly what they want. I have saved thousands of dollars from doing business with Randy and advise anyone to give him a call because he truly is Toronto’s top Realtor. For my next condo in Toronto I’ll definitely be working with Randy again because he’s not your typical Realtor, that’s for sure! Thank you, Randy
- With Randy, I witnessed a dedicated and focused Real Estate Agent with a knack for performance and success. I watched how you meticulously executed an effective selling skills, while maintaining the steadiness needed when things seems slow. I am proud to say that you are a one of a kind professional with an unmatched honesty.
Michael and Laurie Calce - We feel very fortunate and grateful to have met Randy. Purchasing our first condo was very intimidating at first, and at times almost overwhelming. Thankfully we had Randy walking us through every step of the way. As not only an agent, but an investor himself. Randy even took the time to share some of his own personal investment philosophies. His unwavering confidence gave us the confidence to stay the course in what Randy believed to be a great project. Since then we have seen a potential gain of 20-25% before even receiving the keys to our new place. In Randy not only have we made a new friend, but also gained a great agent and investment mentor.
Ray de Guzman
- From "Selling" to "Sold!", it was a pleasure working with an expert agent like Randy. When I first contacted Randy, I actually wasn't thinking of asking him to be my agent. I called because I had a question about my building. I had already talked to a few other agents about selling my condo, however, when Randy responded to my question with detailed facts about my building, my situation and the downtown condo market right off the top of his head, I was blown away. I really appreciated the time he took to help me with my questions early on even when I wasn't considering listing with him. This showed me I could trust him and he had my best interests in mind. As soon as I decided it was the right time to sell and that I wanted Randy to be my agent, he wasted zero time. We got the essential prep work done lighting fast, formulated a strategy together and my place was literally listed almost instantly. His instincts were right and timing was impeccable. THE RESULTS? In 4 days from listing, I got 40+ viewings, 4 offers and my place was sold $21k above list with no conditions on the first night of offers! Randy proved to me that he's the real deal!
- Randy Ramadhin is highly recommended by the Ramdhanny Family. The service and attention we received in selling our home was phenomenal. We were extremely appreciative of Randy’s knowledge and hard work. He took such a personal interest in our needs, that we would be pleased to refer him to other clients.
- It has been a real pleasure to work with Randy to sell my town home and buy my first investment property. As a new real estate investor, finding the right realtor to work with was the most important thing on my mind, to give me a good start with my first investment. I found exactly that in working with Randy. He demonstrated great insight in evaluating properties as investment opportunities and communicating strategies and concerns to me each time. At the end, I had multiple offers on my town home and got a beautiful home for my family with an income apartment. I couldn’t be happier. I would not hesitate to recommend Randy to any new or educated investor.
Dave Ogunnaike, Author of "The Millionaire Genius"
- "I have tried two times previously to sell my condo without success until I gave the job to Randy Ramadhin. His insight on the condo market, understanding of the mindset of the buyer, and negotiation skills pulled through a sale at a price I am very happy with. After working with numerous real estate agents, I have no hesitation in recommending Randy to anyone as an authority in real estate.
- "All I can say is that Randy Ramadhin works magic. This is the third house I've sold, and I've never had so much activity or had results like this. He has what it takes to get the job done, and he's professional, energetic and genuinely interested in finding the right buyer for your home. While other listings in my area sat on the market for months, Randy's positive approach was able to create excitement, sell my house FAST, and for the right price. On top of that, he was able to find my next home, which fit perfectly into my financial strategy.
Justin and Lisa Cook
- "Randy was great as a first-time buyer's agent! He listened to my wife and I, helped us to put together a plan to obtain what we were looking for, and at no time pressured us into anything. We were very specific in our budget and target area, and he helped us to achieve what we needed. We also used his services when we sold our first home and bought another, and again he really came through for us. He not only got us more than our asking price, but also found us the perfect new house where we wanted. I highly recommend Randy, and have given his name to numerous friends and family members."
Nadia and Jared Bernst
- "As first time home buyers we didn't really know a lot about Real Estate. Randy was great - he helped us find a home that met all our criteria, was within our budget and exactly the location we wanted. His knowledge, professional and friendly attitude greatly helped in making our first home buying experience as stress free as possible. We would not hesitate to recommend him to our family and friends and we would definitely use him again for future real estate needs"
CENTURY 21 People's Choice Realty Inc., Brokerage*