Bank of Canada maintains interest rate and says inflation target of 2 % on track for third quarter 2011. Their Oct. prediction for inflation to hit 2% being 3rd quarter 2011 might indicate that rates could remain steady without any upward adjustments thru 2010. As the Canadian Real Estate Association's Chief Economist stated , " repeating its concern voiced in October, the Bank of Canada reiterated the risk that the strong Canadian dollar poses to economic growth. They also opened the door to keeping interest rates on hold longer than expected. Low interest rates are likely to continue to fuel home price increases. " With the current interest rates at all time lows and city and provincial economies strong now is a good time to look for your next home.
- December 10, 2009
CENTURY 21 Westman.com Ltd.
- agreement for sale (1)
- April sales (1)
- Bank of Canada , inflation target, strong canadian dollar (1)
- Brandon Real; Estate sales (2)
- Brandon Residential (1)
- Century21 Sales Associates (1)
- ejector system, wastewater, septic field , septic tank (1)
- multiple offers (1)
- rent with option to own (1)
- sellers (3)
- sellers property condition (1)
- THE SIGN OF SUCESS ! (1)
- winnipeg real estate lawyer (1)