All members of organized real estate adhere to the Professional Standards of their local, provincial and national real estate organizations. One of our provincial standards is the Protocol for the Presentations of Multiple Offers. As such, real estate agents MUST present all offers in a timely fashion. All offers must be documented by the agent on a separate form as to when they were recieved and from which broker and agent they were recieved. All unaccepted offers should be duly signed by the seller " respectfully declined ". If a seller is unable or unwilling to decline the offer in writing, their agent can decline on the sellers behalf. This procedure confirms to the unsuccessful buyers that their offer was duly presented.
Did You Know ?
- March 3, 2012
CENTURY 21 Westman.com Ltd.
- agreement for sale (1)
- Century21 Sales Associates (1)
- ejector system, wastewater, septic field , septic tank (1)
- Market Reports and Conditions (1)
- mortgages; rates; government; CMHC (1)
- multiple offers (1)
- rent with option to own (1)
- sellers (1)
- sellers property condition (1)
- winnipeg real estate lawyer (1)