Finding the right home!
There are many things to consider when looking for the perfect home. It generally comes down to price range and once you have established your budget, narrowing down the details is important. Begin with your needs and wants list to determine what is truly important and what you can and can not live without. I have compiled questions below to ask yourself before you begin your search.
- Do you need a single family home, semi-detached, townhouse, condominium?
- What location do you prefer? Are the nearby schools important? How is the proximity to work?
- Is this a short tem or long term home?
- What size of home are you looking for? Do you need room to grow?
- How many bedrooms do you need? All on the same level?
- What type of parking do you need and for how many cars? Is a garage on your needs or want list?
- What room(s) are most important in your search ? i.e kitchen, living room, bedroom etc.
- What about a finished basement?
- Do you want to do some work or prefer a move in ready home?
- What about air conditioning?
- Size of yard and maintenance?
These are a few things to consider when you begin your search. Let me help you find the perfect place to call home! Contact information can be found below.