CENTURY 21 PowerRealty.ca
- 145 3 Avenue West PO Box 2121
Drumheller, AB T0J 0Y0
956 living area
701 living area
We are proud members of the CRRA
Direct to Tenant Rent Supplement Program
WHAT IS IT?
- A subsidy paid directly to an eligible tenant to assist with their rental costs;
- Delivered by local housing operators (management bodies) located in various areas throughout the province;
- Subsidy is based on the difference between 30 percent of a household's income and an agreed upon market rent, to a maximum subsidy established by the housing operator.
- Applicant must meet the core need and citizenship requirements;
- Priority for assistance will be based on assisting those in greatest need first.
HOW TO I APPLY?
- Apply in person to Century 21 Power Realty Ltd. which is located at 145-3rd Ave. West, Drumheller, AB
- Bring in proof of income, your rental agreement, and identification.
- or, you can start your application online...
Century 21 has been managing properties in Drumheller and area for over 35 years. Our associates have an average of 7 years experience managing all types of Commercial, Retail, Industrial, and Residential rental property.
The primary focus of the Property Management division is Residential property management, with the BobSheddy.ca team focusing on the commercial aspects of the property management company.
We are members of the CRRA (Calgary Residential Rental Association). We are happy to provide references from our existing owners upon request.
Why use RentDrumheller.ca?
Our Residential Rental team specializes in managing multifamily apartments, low income housing, portfolios of single family houses and rent subsidy programs.
We manage rental agreements, collects rents in trust, and pays necessary operational expenses on behalf of the property owners. The administration team also arrange for a wide variety of services including property security, hiring subcontractors, garbage collection, routine and unplanned maintenance, janitorial, and more. Our team has a general goal of maximizing revenue and controlling costs to maintain a stabilized cash flow. The result is an increased return on capital (capitalization rate).
Our Staff have taken the following courses to futher their knowledge of Real Estate and Property Management: Transaction Brokerage and Designated Agency, Risk Reduction, Mortgage Fraud Awareness, Ethical Practice in Real Estate, Professional Responsibility, Legislative Updates, Environmental Issues, and more.
Gary Chambers and Bob Sheddy currently take care of leases, showings, legalities, and various other management duties for Century 21 Power Realty Ltd.