Rent Supplement Program
Direct to Tenant Rent Supplement Program
WHAT IS IT?
- A subsidy paid directly to an eligible tenant to assist with their rental costs;
- Delivered by local housing operators (management bodies) located in various areas throughout the province;
- Subsidy is based on the difference between 30 percent of a household's income and an agreed upon market rent, to a maximum subsidy established by the housing operator.
- Applicant must meet the core need and citizenship requirements; CNITS
- Priority for assistance will be based on assisting those in greatest need first.
HOW TO I APPLY?
- Apply in person to Century 21 Power Realty Ltd. which is located at 145-3rd Ave. West, Drumheller, AB
- Bring in proof of income, your rental agreement, and identification.
For more information on this program you can call 403.823.2121 or email email@example.com or Click Here for our Online Rental Application
CENTURY 21 PowerRealty.ca