POSITIVE MARKET INDICATORS:
- The Average Price of Single Family Home in March was $349,716, up 0.7% from February's $347,309
- March Month end Listing inventory was 7,476 residential properties (down from 9,464 in March 2008)
- Average days-on-market was 56 days (down five from February)
- Condo prices increased 1.6% in March to $230,469, after a 5% drop in February
- The average price of a duplex/rowhouse was $276,776.
- The sales-to-listing ratio was 48% versus the 30% we have been experiencing
With unheard of low interest rates that could last for a year to two years, we appear to be moving in the right direction.