STAGING TIPS FOR COTTAGE PROPERTIES
- Curb appeal gets your potential Buyer in the door so treat the door to a fresh coat of paint and create an outdoor room with a rug, a chair or two and a few pots of animal resistant plants. For some real glam hang a piece of inexpensive artwork right outside!
- You only have six seconds to impress your potential Buyer once they step through the door so make sure whatever is on display is worthy of being seen!
- Remove your own personality from the cottage, not the cottage's personality!
-Alison Griffith, Interior Decorator, CDECA, CCSP, Studio 48 North - "Customized solutions for the home of your dreams!" - 2010 CDECA Honourable Mention for Design
Watch this website daily! www.kenoracottagecountry.com
I'm anticipating two water-access Minaki cottages will hit the market in May/June and two new road-access Sioux Narrows cottages. There are three listings in the works west of Kenora; one on Lake of the Woods and two on very desirable pocket lakes. Watch also for a sweetheart of a main cottage plus two sleep cabins on a lake east of Kenora near Rushing River. All are fresh new listings which have not been on the market previously.
* If you would like to receive monthly Newsletter updates with cottage tips & trivia, market news and featured properties, simply email me your name and the email address you would like it sent to. - email@example.com
- Great blue herons lay eggs in early May
- May 7, 2010 - Ted Reader grilled a 590 pound hamburger, the world's largest, in Toronto
- May 11, 2014 - Mother's Day
- May 12, 1994 - Parliament declared hockey the national sport of Canada
- May 17, 2014 - The start of walleye-fishing season in NW Ontario
- May 19 - Victoria Day (Canada)
- May 26 - Memorial Day (U.S.)
- Turkey vultures lay their eggs in late May