Bigstone Bay Executive Retreat77 Branch Road #6A, Storm Bay Road -
BIGSTONE BAY, LAKE OF THE WOODS
Two individually titled properties surrounded by Crown Land.
LOT 1 features an Executive lake home with covered deck & entries, boat port, docks and marine railways.
LOT 2 features an undeveloped waterfront lot with a sand beach and rock shoreline, and septic tank & field.
Year round road access, gated drive.
- 1.08 acres, partially landscaped, medium profile
- 143 feet of rock shoreline, owned to high water, west exposure
- 2,576 s/f 3-bedroom, 2.5 bath lake home constructed in 2001
- 2,144 s/f main floor features an open design kitchen with skylight and walk-in pantry, dining room, living room with two-sided fireplace, 2 bedrooms, 5-pce bath, laundry and four-season sunroom
- Spacious 432 s/f master loft features an open closet, 3-pce ensuite with skylight and private balcony overlooking the lake
- Interior pine ceilings & trim, handcrafted accents and log railings
- The basement features a 2-pce bath/change room and provides secure storage space along with housing the home's mechanical systems
- Low maintenance exterior, covered entries on two sides, tiered decks, boardwalks and stairs
- Waterfront development includes a covered sun deck, boat port, two lift docks and two marine railways
- Amenities: 200-amp hydro, high-efficiency forced air propane furnace, propane fireplace, central air, central vacuum, treated water system, septic system, internet, satellite TV, cell service
- Chattels: Offered turn-key with most appliances and furnishings (Chattel list available on request, chattel value set at $30,000)
- 2016 taxes $4,500.00 for both properties
- Ontario Land Transfer tax based on $1,195,000 = $20,395.00
- 1.25 acres, naturally landscaped, low profile
- 209 feet of rock and sand beach shoreline, owned to high water, west exposure
- Septic tank & field
- Ready to develop, hydro available
Advance notice required for showings please.
- ID: TB170463
- Year Built: 2001
- Status: Active
- New Construction: No
- Estimated Annual Taxes: $4,500
- Property ID: 101213269
- Beds: 3
- Fireplaces: 1
- Living Area: 2,576 Square Feet
- Neighbourhood: Kenora/Lake of the Woods
- Style: Bungaloft
- Baths: 3 (Full: 2 3/4: 0 1/2: 1 Other: 0)
- Parking Type Description: None 0 cars
- Lot Area: 2.53 Acres
- Body of Water: Bigstone Bay, Lake of the Woods