Primmer's Point, Longbow LakeParts 5 & 6 Primmer's Road -
An opportunity to own a piece of Primmer's Point on Longbow Lake with legal road access.
Located 15-min east of Kenora in an unorganized township where taxes are low and there is freedom to build.
- Approx. 1.36 acre property (titled land) low profile and fairly level throughout
- Naturally treed with white pine, spruce and birch, rock outcrops and boulders
- 421 feet of rambling rock shoreline with water on 2 sides, owned to the high water mark
- North and east exposure with a sheltered docking area on the north shore
- Naturally treed with pine, spruce, birch and poplar, rock outcrops and walking paths
- Hydro is available nearby, the lot is approved for a septic system
- Longbow Lake is approx. 6.5-kms long and 3-kms wide and offers boat access into Lake of the Woods
- 2017 taxes $450.00; Ontario land transfer tax on $290,000 is $2,825.00
Gated access, no drop-ins please, schedule an appointment to view.
- ID: TB171253
- Status: Active
- Lot Size: 421 x irregular
- Property ID: 101229884
- New Construction: No
- Estimated Annual Taxes: $408
- Style: Lot/Land
- Lot Area: 1.36 Acres
- Body of Water: Longbow Lake