Long Bay Camp, Sioux NarrowsHighway 71 -
One of the finest sand beaches and breathtaking sunsets on Long Bay, Lake of the Woods.
An opportunity for a private family retreat, hobby resort or condo-cabins.
- 3.71 acres, gentle low profile, nicely wooded & tastefully landscaped
- 246 feet frontage, white sand beach, west exposure, gorgeous sunset views
- Character Main lodge features a Great room, 2-bedrooms, 4pc bath, eat-in kitchen, walk-in pantry, office & retail, porch & walk-up attic
Wood burning fireplace in the Great room, propane fireplace in the office, wood burning stove in the kitchen
- Four Beachfront cabins: #1 - 20' x 28', #2 - 14' x 27', #3 - 16' x 27', #4 - 20' x 28'
- Three Lakeview cabins: #5 - 16' x 32', #10 - 20' x 32', #11 - 24' x 36' (3 bedrooms)
- Three Hillside cabins: #6 - 17' x 27', #7 - 15' x 26', #8 - 17' x 27'
All cabins are furnished and have two bedrooms, thermostatically controlled Kozi propane fireplaces, washroom facilities and a beautiful view of the lake
- Fixed docks and new floating docks provide mooring for several boats in normal water level conditions, smaller boats, kayaks & canoes can easily be beached
- Amenities include year round road access, hydro, lake-drawn water system, certified septic system, bulk propane tank, 500-gal bulk fuel tank w/pump & containment basin, concrete boat launch, dockside motor shed, fish prep station, storage shed, waterslide, horseshoe pit, basketball hoop, stone fire pit w/seating (High-speed internet, hard line telephone, cell service available)
- Located north of downtown Sioux Narrows with easy road access off Highway #71
- CLICK HERE for Density map, lake chart and surveys
- List of chattels available on request
- Zoned TC, taxes in 2017 = $4,903.87
- HST applies to the sale
Viewings require advance notice please
- ID: TB110913
- Beds: 2
- Storeys: 1.5
- Lot Area: 3.71 Acres
- Property ID: 100677583
- Baths: 1 (Full: 1 3/4: 0 1/2: 0 Other: 0)
- New Construction: No
- Estimated Annual Taxes: $4,100
- Style: Recreational
- Status: Active
- Living Area: 1,423 Square Feet
- County: Kenora