Kendall's Inlet, Lake of the WoodsLot 6 Kenricia Road -
Located west of Kenora and only 3.6-kms off Hwy 17 on Kenricia Road. Kendall's Inlet is a sheltered arm off Clearwater Bay, Lake of the Woods.
Year round road access and all available amenities in this affluent cottage country neighbourhood.
- 0.64 of an acre, patent land, a gently sloping park-like property featuring rock outcrops, natural gardens and mature trees
- A low profile property offering southwest exposure
- Crown land as a neighbour to the south and the east
- 185 feet of rock shoreline including a small sand beach on Kendall's Inlet, 66' "Block A" shore reserve is crown owned
- Four-season bungalow cottage is approx. 1,322 s/f and features three bedrooms, a sleep loft, 1.5 baths, galley kitchen, sunken LR and main floor laundry.
The central Sunroom features a massive granite two-sided fireplace and floor-to-ceiling windows.
A forced-air electric furnace and certified pellet stove make this a year round destination.
- The spacious waterside deck features an outdoor wood burning fireplace
- Crib dock accommodates the boats
- The 12 x 20 storage workshop, detached greenhouse and garden shed are perfect for the hobbyist
- Services include: year round hard surface road, hydro, forced air electric furnace, pellet stove, fireplace, lake drawn water system with heat trace, septic system, cell service, internet, sat TV available
- Quick possession available
- Offered turn-key
- 2016 taxes $2,700.00
- Zoned unorganized, Clearwater Bay Restricted Area Order applies
- Ontario land transfer tax on $769,000 = $11,855.00
Viewing by appointment only please
- ID: TB170917
- Beds: 3
- Fireplaces: 1
- Living Area: 1,322 Square Feet
- Body of Water: Kendall Inlet, Lake of the Woods
- Property ID: 101222862
- Baths: 2 (Full: 1 3/4: 0 1/2: 1 Other: 0)
- Parking Type Description: Detached 1 car
- Lot Area: 0.64 Acres
- Style: Bungalow
- Status: Under Contract
- New Construction: No
- Estimated Annual Taxes: $2,700