Longpine Lake, IngolfLots 14-15 Longpine Lake -
A rare opportunity to purchase a vacant, water access property on sought-after Longpine Lake.
This double lot has a cleared building site and hydro on the property.
- 1.76 acres titled land, nicely wooded with spruce, birch, jack pine & red pine
- Low profile at the water's edge sloping up to medium profile at the rear (railway line)
- 231 feet of rock & earth shoreline, owned to high water, south & west exposure
- 107 feet across the rear, 658 feet along the western boundary, 820 feet along the eastern boundary
- 3 - 4 feet deep at the shore
- Hydro is on-site
- Water access (May thru Oct), ice road access Jan thru March), trail access as well
- Zoned unorganized, 2017 Taxes = $300.00, Assessment = $230,000
- The boundaries for Lots 14-15 were re-surveyed and blazed in 2016
- A 10-minute boat ride (1.7-kms) east of Ingolf Inn where parking & docking are available; cost estimate $621.50 per year for one boat slip and one vehicle parking pass
- Ingolf Inn offers convenience store items & LCBO products
- Ingolf, ON is approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes from Winnipeg
Important: The cottage shown on Lot 14 on the survey and on Google Map has been removed.
Abutting Lot 13 and Lot 16 have encroachments on Lot 14-15.
- ID: TB180454
- Status: Active
- Lot Size: 231 x 658
- Body of Water: Longpine Lake
- Property ID: 101303994
- New Construction: No
- Estimated Annual Taxes: $300
- Style: Lot/Land
- Lot Area: 1.76 Acres
- Neighbourhood: Rural Waterfront