- Location, Location...
- This remodeled 1100 sq ft Bungalow is in an excellent east end location on a quiet street close to schools.
- Walk into the beautiful kitchen with stainless steel gas stove (middle griddle), wall oven and built in microwave.
- Gorgeous 4 pce bathroom and 2 Bedrooms on the main floor.
- The office has patio doors onto the deck and could be used as a separate dining room.
- The Basement is equipped with a wet bar, rec room, 2 more bedrooms and another renovated 3 pce bathroom.
- Large storage room with laundry in the basement.
- Shingles 2013 and new windows.
- 1.5 Stall Detached garage is insulated.
- Cement driveway off of back alley and poured cement walk way.
- ID: TB183723
- Year Built: 1965
- Status: Active
- Living Area: 1,107 Square Feet
- Neighbourhood: Fort Frances
- Property ID: 101374701
- Beds: 4
- Parking Type Description: Detached 0 cars
- Lot Size: 50.98 x 118
- Style: Bungalow
- Baths: 2 (Full: 2 3/4: 0 1/2: 0 Other: 0)
- New Construction: No
- Estimated Annual Taxes: $2,898
Access Municipal Road
Basement FULL BASEMENT
Basement Finished Fully Finished
Driveway Details Concrete
Exterior Stucco, Brick
Exterior Features Satellite Dish, Deck
Foundation Poured concrete
Heating Forced Air
Heating Source Natural Gas
Interior Features Storage Room, Rec Room, Central Air, Built-in Range Top, Built-in Oven, Built-in Dishwasher, Built In Microwave
Roof Asphalt Shingle
Services Available Telephone, Street Lights, Natural Gas, Hydro, High Speed Internet, Garbage PickUp, Cable, Bus Service
Water/Well Municipal Water
Waterfront Y/N No
Bathroom 2 Basement 3 pce
Bedroom 3 Basement 11 x 9'3
Bedroom 4 Basement 11 x 9'3
Rec Room Basement 30 x 14
Bathroom 1 Main Floor 4 pce
Bedroom 2 Main Floor 10 x 13'3
Kitchen Main Floor 18'3 x 11'6
Living Room Main Floor 12'6 x 16'8
Master Bedroom Main Floor 12 x 13'4
Office Main Floor 11 x 10
Listed By Wanda Huitikka-Wipf of CENTURY 21 Reynard Real Estate Ltd., Brokerage*