CENTURY 21 Pinnacle Realty Ltd., Brokerage*
- 273 Kent Street West
Lindsay, ON K9V 2Z8
Welcome to my Website
I am proud to be a Realtor and partnered with the Century 21 Pinnacle in the City of Kawartha Lakes. From my first meeting I knew this is where I needed to be. The professionalism, leading edge technology, marketing strategies and the drive were evident. It's a team effort. We meet regularly to discuss new technology, marketing strategies and conditions, review new listings and to network. We bring in speakers and web casts to stay current with new laws and trends to provide you with all the tools required to make your experience as seamless as possible .
Office: 705 324 2552
Direct: 705 878 3040 (call or text)
There are those who are committed to business who say business is business, I don't believe that. There is a place where business, emotion and ethics mix. Few things in life are more disruptive and emotionally draining than moving. As a CENTURY 21® Real Estate professional, I am committed to make your Real Estate experience enjoyable and fulfilling. Your house is your home, your most valuable asset and whether you are buying or selling I will provide you with the courtesy and respect that you deserve. Together we will explore your options and decide on the best course of action to suit your current needs.
I will provide the highest standard of Service, Knowledge and Ethics demonstrated through Integrity and Honesty carried out with Commitment and Dedication.
With 30 years experience in sales and service I can fully appreciate the importance of positive customer relations. Having acquired four trade certificates and owning and operating a number of small businesses has allowed me the opportunity to gain experience in a broad range of construction, maintenance and negotiating practices. Workshops and courses have always be a high priority to hone my skills in sales and marketing techniques, pricing strategies as well as client relations and needs assessment.
Member in Good Standing with:
- K.L.R.E.A. - Kawartha Lakes Real Estate Association
- T.R.E.B. - Toronto Real Estate Board
- O.R.E.A. - Ontario Real Estate Association
- C.R.E.A. - Canadian Real Estate Association
- R.E.C.O. - Real Estate Counsel of Ontario
CENTURY 21® Awards* CENTURY 21 Awards Criteria
- 2016 - Masters Emerald
- 2015 - Masters Silver
- 2014 - Masters Ruby
- 2013 - Masters Ruby
I was raised in Georgetown Ontario and is where I met my wife Betty. Our sense of adventure got the best of us and we moved to Smithers BC. We enjoyed 6 years in the small northern community and it's where both of our sons were born. In 1999 we moved to Lindsay and have enjoyed being part of this friendly community. We have been actively involved in business and local events and have enjoyed meeting many friends and acquaintances. We look forward to spending many more years in The City of Kawartha Lakes.
I enjoy being involved in local events and volunteering for charities and non profit organizations. It's a great way to support our community and meet new people.
- Heritage Christian School - fundraising, board member, strategic plan coordinator
- Ducks Unlmited - fundraising
- Lindsay Christian Reformed Church
- City of Kawartha Lakes - Business Development Advisory Board
- Halton Hills Volunteer Fire Department
- Georgetown District High School
- Centennial College - Trade Certification
- Conestoga College - Trade Certification
- Fleming College - Adult Learning
- Ontario Real Estate Association (O.R.E.A.)
- Real Estate as a Professional Career
- Land Structures and Real Estate Trading
- The Real Estate Transaction
- The Commercial Real Estate Transaction
- Community Events and Fundraisers
- Business and Investments
- Hunting and Fishing
- Family Time
- Social Events
- Farm and Rural
- Commercial and Industrial