The Association of Regina REALTORS® Inc. (Multiple Listing Service) is reporting a moderate decline in residental sales in September compared to the same month a year ago. Current year-to-date sales are still up 6% compared to 2011. There were 265 sales in Regina and area during the month. This is the lowest level of sales and the first time that it has not exceeded the 300 mark since January.
Statistics for September 2012 compared to September 2011:
- Sales in Regina and area:
- down 28% - from 370 to 265
- Sales in the city:
- down 32% - from 315 to 214
- Average sale price in Regina and area:
- up 9% - from $272,694 to $298,501
- Average sale price in the city:
- up 13% - from $281,438 to $318,161
- Active Listings at the end of September:
- 1,430, including 700 in the city of which 80 are conditionally sold
- New listings in the month of September:
- up 5% - from 535 to 561
- Number of Sales
- up 6% - from 3,032 to 3,208
- Average sale price:
- up 9% - from $276,410 to $300,205
With the fall market upon up us pricing your home to sell is very important. You can rely on our team of experts to provide you with the market information needed to price your home to be competitive in today's market.
CENTURY 21 Dome Realty sales professionals are uniquely trained and qualified to help home buyers and sellers.