Personal Real Estate Corporation
CENTURY 21 Bachman & Associates
- 360 Mcmillan Avenue
Winnipeg, MB R3L 0N2
Roaring successes begin with wise choices!
Your next move and the Realtor you choose for proper guidance starts a chain of events that has a phenomenal impact on your future. Choose the tools, the trust and the teamwork my experience provides to help pave the way to a smooth, problem free move.
I am a Realtor. And I am an important cornerstone to a powerful team who offer solutions to your moving plans.
As your Realtor, I will guide you through the complex challenges, surprises and unknowns. Listening and learning - to your goals and priorities helps me design a plan to ensure essential steps are followed ensuring your move is a roaring success.
Experiance makes a difference, a big difference
Choose market experience, perception, intuition and perseverance - all pay you impressive dividends. This clip captures how Realtors make a difference and a few of the signals we watch out for.
Winnipeg it is a great city
Winnipeg is a vibrant, enthusiastic and fun city!
It seems that I have helped families move into every neighbourhood and every commuter town around Winnipeg (click here). My business is largely residential sales; new and resale homes, new sub-division sales and tear-down-to-build-new. I would be happy to meet and discuss how to best plan your next move.
Consider making a revenue property part of your savings portfolio. More wealth is consistently created through real property ownership than anything else. The right property will vastly improve your net worth. Don't put it off any longer. I would be happy to provide you 3 current samples of great revenue options.
Industry involvement, Leadership and Expertise
- Licensed in Winnipeg, 1986
- Bachman & Associates since 1986
- Century 21 Bachman & Associates franchise 1994
- Winnipeg Realtor Association - SDEC Chair Elect. 2010
- Winnipeg Realtor Association - 2012 Executive, Finance. Chair SDEC, Investigative
- Winnipeg Realtor Association Board of Director 2010, 2011, 2012
- Partner; Century 21 Bachman & Associates 2009
- 2014 Canadian Franchise of the year!
- MREA + WRA Task Force, Committee member 2010, 2011,2012, 2013
- Carson Home Inspector designate
- MREA Shelter Foundation Governor, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- MREA Shelter Foundation Chairman 2014, 2015. Past Chair 2016
"SELLING YOUR HOME FOR ALL IT'S WORTH!"
- 2015 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2014 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2014 - Franchisee of the Year
- 2013 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2012 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2011 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2010 - 10 - Year CENTURION® Producer
- 2010 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2009 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2008 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2007 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2006 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2005 - CENTURION® Honor Society
- 2005 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2005 - Masters Hall of Fame
- 2004 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2003 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2002 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2001 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2000 - Masters Emerald Club - Maintained
- 1999 - Masters Emerald
- 1998 - Masters Ruby
- 1997 - Masters Club
- St. John's Ravenscourt School
- University of Manitoba
- Floyd Wickman Real Estate Course
- Century 21 CANADA - BLAST Advanced Sales Training
- Leader's Choice - Masters in Real Estate Systems, Tools and Techniques
- Tony Robbins - Sales Training and techniques course
- Carson Home Inspector accreditation (Toronto)
Current ideas and observations
Finding the perfect balance in life can be a challenge. In Winnipeg you’ll find that balance -- a city that mixes business with pleasure, creativity with ...
St Vital is Located in the south-central part of the city, it is bounded on the north by Carrière Avenue, on the south by the northern limit of the ...
Transcona is built for and by the railroads around the turn of the century and is between the two transcontinental rail lines for the CPR and CN. ...
North End is just north of downtown and the CPR railway yards, and south of Inkster Boulevard, and is bound on the west by the busy Keewatin ...
Fort Rouge is located in the south-central part of the city, it is bounded on the north by the Assiniboine River, on the east and south by the Red River. ...
North Kildonan became incorporated as the R.M. of North Kildonan on January 1, 1925. North Kildonan was a farming community and in 1928, the first Mennonites ...
East Kildonan is located on the east bank of the Red River, opposite West Kildonan. The community is bisected by Raleigh St and Gateway Rd, which ...