I just came across this controversial list showing how the Rich think differently than the Poor and I thought you might find it interesting...
1. Rich People believe "I create my life". Poor people believe "Life is what happens to me".
2. Rich people are committed to being Rich. Poor people want to be rich.
3. Rich people think BIG! Poor people think small.
4. Rich people focus on opportunities. Poor people focus on the obstacles.
5. Rich people associate with positive successful people. Poor people associate with Negative people.
6. Rich people choose to get paid based on results. Poor people choose to get paid based on Time or Hours.
7. Rich People focus on their net worth. Poor People focus on their working or weekly income.
8. Rich People manage their money well. Poor people mismanage their money well.
9. Rich people have their money work for them. Poor people work hard for their money.
10. Rich people constantly Learn More and Grow. Poor people think they already know it all.
To be completely honest, when I first saw this list it really confronted some of my "stinking thinking" that was holding me back from creating wealth.
How about you? How does your thinking stack up against this list? Looking forward to your feedback...