CENTURY 21 Pinnacle Realty Ltd., Brokerage*
- 273 Kent Street West
Lindsay, ON K9V 2Z8
Welcome to my Website
As a CENTURY 21® Real Estate professional, I will provide to you the highest quality service possible. My personal knowledge of the local Real Estate market is combined with the power of the CENTURY 21 brand - the most recognized name in Real Estate today. Smarter, Bolder, Faster says it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My personal moto is "Integrity Demonstrated Thru Performance"
Looking for a property? Let me assist you in finding your dream home, in a neighbourhood that is right for you, and in the price range you want.
As a Home Buyer Representative, let me use my skills and education as a Certified Home Inspector thru Durham College to help you make the best decisions possible. Home Inspections are an integretal part of the Real Estate transaction. My job as a Realtor is to give you enough insight in a specific property for you to decide if you want to move forward to the next step of an official inspection.
Or if you are interested in selling a property, with my selling experience, and with the marketing power of Century21, I also have the expertise to help you get the fastest sale possible and at the best price.
With my personal background, I am more than your average Realtor. Read on to find out the difference I have to offer.
Want to see what the Kawarthas has to offer? Click on www.city.kawarthalakes.on.ca and see what beauty lies in our great city.
Education is something that I take serious and I am always on the hunt for an online course or certification program.
My accomplishments so far are as follows:
- Ontario Real Estate College –Sales Representative
- Building Environmental Systems Operator Level 1, Seneca College - In Progress
- Home Inspection Certification - Durham College (Carson Dunlop Program)
- WETT Certified Inspector - WETT Inc
- Teaching and Training Adults Certification - Georgian College, Barrie.
- Training Facilitator Certification - Office of the Ontario Fire Marshall.
- Certificate of Qualification -Interprovincial Millwright Certificate Red Seal
- Certificate of Qualification -Interprovincial Welder Certificate Red Seal
- Welder Fitter Program Certification - Loyalist College, Belleville.
- SCUBA Diver - Open Water Certification.
- Miramichi Valley High-High School Diploma. (New Brunswick)
I have many different skillsets acquired over a long period of time. From Welding, Millwrighting, Home Renovations, Home Inspections, years of experience in the Nuclear Power Industry, Emergency Response, and Adult Training in various fields of expertise.
All of this supports me in bringing to you a very diversified background to provide a very unique successful Real Estate experience.
- My most recent interest is downhill skiing. I have renewed my love for speed since my snowmobiling days and I think I found a good substitute.
- Another new found interest is Scuba Diving. I found another whole new world out there and finally got to fullfill a childhood dream of Diving. The Kawarthas are a beautiful place for diving.
- Hockey....I own all the gear...but what I do on the ice is not pretty. But, who cares, I started playing when I was 37. 10 years later, and it still ain't pretty.
- Golf, just like hockey...I am just as dangerous on the fairway. Getting better though. Started that when I was 40.
- Fishing. Nothing more to say there...whether it's Sturgeon Lake, or Algonquin Park. Works for me.
I had the opportunity to spend 8 years in a training facility delivering a multitude of courses. I very quickly learned that "Learning" was of special interest to me. Getting to know how I learn the best, and also being able to recognize that not everyone else learns the same, was paramount. I may see and show you something one way, but you will see it differently.
By getting to know clients, it is the best way for me to know how my clients see things. Knowing this, then I can go forward and show possibilities in a way that they can see them best, and make a sound decision to move forward.