When we think of selling a home, the services a Sales Representative can provide usually seem worth the cost of their commission, but what about as a buyer? What can a Sales Representative do for you as a home buyer, and is the commission worth the services they can provide? Here are five great reasons you should hire a Sales Representative when you are in the market for a new home!
- Sales Representatives can help you determine your budget-with a few simple pieces of information, a Sales Representative can help you pre-determine what kind of budget you may be looking at for your new home, and can match you with potential lenders that are right for you.
- Sales Representatives have access to resources you don't-while a lot of real estate listings are available online, there are still resources and listings that are only available through a Sales Representative. If you are looking for something very specific, having their insider knowledge may be crucial to finding that perfect home.
- Sales Representatives can read between the lines of listings-there are a lot of catchy phrases that often appear in home listings, and your agent can tell you what they really mean.
- Sales Representatives increase your negotiating power. A Sales Representative cannot only increase your ability to negotiate things like price, they can also give you advice on things like contingency contracts and required paperwork.
- A Sales Representative can help you navigate through the closing process-the closing process can be a complicated process, and a Sales Representative can make sure all the details are addressed and that you are making a good financial investment.
Purchasing a home is a huge financial investment, and having a professional Sales Representative looking after your interests through the process is important.