Buying a home is a great experience when you have a qualified agent ensuring a smooth transaction
You can expect the following from me as your Buyer’s Sales Representative:
- Help Fine tune your needs/wants list
- Get special computer access to listing information BEFORE it reaches REALTOR.ca
- Screen houses for you so as not to waste your time
- Offer helpful advice about the neighbourhoods.
- Introduce you to trusted contacts to work on our team
- Handling all your paperwork to alleviate as much stress from you as possible
Buying a property is a process of selection, not elimination! Coming up with some clearly defined perimeters can help eliminate a lot of confusion and save time (and possibly money!) in making sure you are looking at the right properties.
The first step is to get a PRE APPROVAL from your mortgage advisor. I can help you find a great advisor if you need help finding someone. Once you are pre-approved, we can move forward more confidently into the buying process. Even if you already own a home, it is still very important to take the time to meet with your mortgage advisor prior to selling and buying.
REALTORS are governed by the concept of “agency”. A REALTOR is legally obligated to look after the best interests of the person he/she represents, and to also do so in a way that is conducive to our CODE OF ETHICS. Remember: when you work with me, we are working as a TEAM, and I will always act with your best interests at heart.
You can expect to enter into an agreement with me called a “Buyer’s Representation Agreement”. This document means that you agree to use me as your representative to purchase your property.