CENTURY 21 B.J. Roth Realty Ltd., Brokerage*
- 355 Bayfield Street
Barrie, ON L4M 3C3
Professional ,Personable and Experienced
As owner of Creative Gardens & Waterscapes for the past 22 years ,has helped me to develop expert negotiation skills, and a genuine desire to strive for the best possible outcome for every client. My experience, diligence and attention to the details are what differentiates me from the crowd & I will ensure that your move is as smooth as possible.
Today’s real estate market requires Realtors to be well above average with their experience and knowledge of a quickly changing multi-faceted market. I know my way around the market very well and I have the experience and skills necessary to make my clients, not only satisfied with my services, but ready to refer me to their family and friends.
Ontario Real Estate Association College:
Real Estate As a Professional Career
- Marketplace operations and what principles impact value, along with in-depth real estate calculations needed for listing and selling property
Land, Structures and Real Estate Trading
- Property ownership rights and limitations
- Current land registry systems and planning processes including land use restrictions
- Statutory and legal requirements affecting real property
- Marketplace trading practices are emphasized, as is a solid grounding in residential construction, agency relationships, and widely-accepted property valuation methods
The Real Estate Transactions
- Drafting skills for agency documents, residential agreements of purchase and sale (including condominium), and agreements to lease.
- Follows the entire residential real estate transaction from initial listing to final negotiations and closing. Skills training in offer preparation, counter-offers, clause writing, mortgage financing, and the use of standardized forms and procedures
REAL PROPERTY LAW
PRINCIPLES of MORTGAGE FINANCING
Another Sold Property!
Congratulations to David and Kim! It was an incredible pleasure working with you on such a beautiful home.