CENTURY 21 Dome Realty Inc.
- 4420 Albert Street
Regina, SK S4S 6B4
Hope you don't mind - Respect, Integrity, Loyalty, Hardwork and Professionalism
As with most who grew up in Saskatchewan both my life and business are founded on the principles of RESPECT, INTEGRITY, LOYALTY, HARD WORK AND PROFESSIONALISM.
Through my many years of experience in real estate and before, I have developed skills that are crucial to being an effective and successful real estate agent.
I have a Bachelor of Administration degree from the University of Regina. Prior to becoming a licensed real estate professional, I worked 20+ years in the field of human resources and labour relations.
Whether you are buying a home or selling a home, I am with you all the way. (SEE WHAT MY CLIENTS HAD TO SAY BY CLICKING THE TAB AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE).
Please give me a call or email if you would like to discuss buying or selling a property. It would be my pleasure to work with you.
I welcome referrals of friends, families, co-workers, as well. I will take very good care of their real estate needs.
- Board of Directors - Regina Red Sox Baseball Club
- Saskatchewan Roughrider Season Ticket Holder
- Many years coaching minor hockey, soccer and little league baseball.
- Bachelor of Administration Degree, University of Regina.
- Fundamentals of Real Estate - Residential, Commercial, Farm & Acreage
- Principles of Real Estate Appraisal
- Principles of Mortgage Financing
- Principles of Real Property Law