Investment opportunity knocking in charming Glen Cairn with no condo fees! This well maintained, semi detached bungalow, provides a competitive cap rate and the security of reliable tenants protecting you from a vacant income property. With excellent tenants under lease until December 2016, the heavy lifting is already done for you.
Conveniently located, this home provides quick access to public transit for the morning commute. John Young Elementary School and Clarence Maheral Park are within short walking distance, as well, the Kanata-Hazeldean Lions Community Center and the Trans Canada Trail. A brief ride on city transit or short drive will gain you further access to all of the amenities Kanata has to offer.
Nearby attractions include the Canadian Tire Centre, home to the Ottawa Senators and host of world class entertainment, Kanata Centrum, Tanger Outlets Ottawa and the major transportation routes in or out of Ottawa, the Queensway or Highway 417 and the Veterans Memorial Highway or Highway 416.
- ID: 1024158
- Year Built: 1972
- Status: Sold
- New Construction: No
- County: Kanata - Carleton
- Elementary School: John Young
- Property ID: 101172038
- Beds: 3
- Storeys: 1
- Lot Size: 35' x 100'
- High School: A.Y. Jackson
- Neighbourhood: Glen Cairn / Kanata
- Style: Residential
- Baths: 2 (Full: 1 3/4: 0 1/2: 1 Other: 0)
- Parking Type Description: Driveway / Parking Apron 2 cars
- Estimated Annual Taxes: $2,391
- Middle School: John Young
- School District: Ottawa Carleton Board