December Sales break the 200-mark for the first time
Several new highs were set in December 2011 compared to a year ago, based on reports through the Association of Regina REALTORS® MLS® System.
- Sales were up 22% - from 185 to 225
- Sales in the city were up 14% - from 166 to 190
- Average sale price was up 9% - from $250,564 to $273,919
- Average sale price in the city was up 13% - from $252,569 to $285,326
- New listings in December were up 15% - from 205 to 236
The activity in December is consistent with what has happened throughout the year, making 2011 one of the best years for the Regina real estate market.
Are you looking for a REALTOR® to list your home or searching for the home of your dreams? Check out my website. We have trained professionals in Regina and surrounding areas that can help you with all your real estate needs.