CENTURY 21 First Canadian Corp., Brokerage*
- 420 York Street
London, ON N6B 1R1
What Can A Century 21 Agent Do For You?
Welcome to London … In things traditional and contemporary, you'll discover our city offers plenty to see and do. The links within the Visitors ...
The city has come a long way since it was first settled in 1810. Named after Thomas Talbot, who helped promote the development of this region during the ...
Komoka village is a crossing point for many railway lines and was formerly a railway hot spot featuring various hotels and development. Today, the Komoka ...
Dorchester is the residential and commercial core of the municipality of Thames Centre. There are many annual events held in Dorchester, such as the Dorchester ...
Welcome to the village of Port Stanley. With one of the finest stretches of sandy beach on the north shore of Lake Erie, the village is a popular ...
28 Day Guarantee!!
My Exclusive 28-Day Guarantee !!
…Full Market Value within 28 Days
…Or I will Pay You Up To $10,000
THIS IS NO GIMMICK OR SALES TRICK!
HERE IS MY COMMITMENT TO YOU: I will get your home SOLD for the highest possible price, in the best amount of time, with the least amount of hassle possible.
MY 28-DAY GUARANTEE:
I guarantee that within the first 28 days of the property being put on the market, we will receive a minimum of one offer to purchase, at full market value for the property. The full market value represents the highest and best offer that the current market will bear.
HERE IS HOW IT WORKS:
- We make sure we price your home accurately and strategically to generate maximum buyer interest.
- We make sure your home is in “showcase” condition so that buyers are sold on your home.
- With my EXCLUSIVE 10-DAY MARKETING BLITZ, I use the most innovative and effective marketing strategies to get your home exposed fast, and to get qualified buyers writing top dollar offers on your home.
- I negotiate the best offer to get you the best price and terms, and coordinate the process right through closing.
- You complete the sale and move on with your plans!
- The property must be available for showing between 9am and 8pm, and the sellers may not be present during the showings.
- The property must be kept neat and clean, and in “showcase” condition.
- The list price must be strategically set to generate maximum buyer interest, mutually established by the seller(s) and listing agent.
- If after the first 28 days on the market an offer has not been accepted, and a future offer is accepted that is higher than any offer received during the first 28 days on the market, the listing agent will pay the seller(s) back the lower of $10,000 or 1% of the sale price of the home within 30 days after completion.
- If after the 28-Day Guaranteed Sale period an offer is received that is equal to or less than the best amount of money offered during the 28-Days, the full commission amount will be owing and payable to the listing brokerage at closing, since the highest offer was received during the first 28 days.
- In certain cases if the home is very exclusive, or has very unique characteristics that make it suitable for only a limited pool of buyers, the guaranteed sale period and listing terms may be modified by mutual agreement at the time of listing.
- If the property for some reason does not sell, no commission or fees are due. Not applicable on short sales.
Century 21 First Canadian Corp.