- Low Hassle Investment with Potential for Capital Appreciation – Pre-Sales allow investors potential capital appreciation in a rising market prior to Completion. A buyer has the advantage of the unit going up in price prior to Completion, so the investment has gone in price without having to pay for or deal with property taxes, mortgages, tenants etc...
- Leverage – An investor may be able to purchase a Presale by putting down a deposit of 5-10%. Should the property increase in value before Completion, an investor could see a significant return on the deposit money invested. Also, in a rising market an investor may be able to buy a presale a with a 5% or 10% deposit and then Complete on the property with over 20% in equity without putting up any more money up due to the increased value of the property at Completion.
- Low Cost of Ownership – New condos built by good Developers in most cases will not require a lot costly and time consuming repairs or maintenance on the part of an owner/investor as compared to an older building.
- Popularity with Tenants – Newer buildings tend to be popular with tenants for a lot of the same reasons they’re popular with investors, newness, no need for repairs or troublesome and costly maintenance as well as the modern conveniences that newer building tend to come with such as Gyms, Saunas, Hot Tubs, Concierge, Swimming Pools, etc.
- Newer Suites Often Get Higher Rent – Brand new is popular and very often prospective tenants are willing to pay a premium to rent a newer suite over an older suite.
Email: Sabbir.firstname.lastname@example.org or
By Phone: (416)298-8383
Cell Phone: (416)878-1684