The Okanagan Rail Trail Initiative has been pushing for the abandoned rail line, a 47.5 kilometre Canadian National rail corridor acquisition when 960 names were received by the District of Lake Country opposing borrowing $2.6 million for the purchase. The Initiative is hoping to turn the existing rail line into a recreational corridor..
RAIL TRAIL HITS A ROADBLOCK
- February 25, 2015
CENTURY 21 Executives Realty Ltd.
- Construction and Expansion (1)
- events,parks,schools,restaurants, shopping, sports, markets (5)
- family, local attractions (5)
- Local Attractions (3)
- Market Reports and Conditions (1)
- Parks & Recreation (1)
- real estate market, house and homes, real estate in East Hill, (5)
- sabina frankland,vernon real estate, century 21 (6)
- Sports & Activities (1)