OVERVIEWAqualuna Condos -
Aqualuna Condos is a new condo development by Hines Tridel. This high-rise luxurious condominium is located along the water’s edge on Queens Quay East in the emerging East Bayfront neighbourhood. Aquluna is the 4th and final phase of Bayside Toronto neighbourhood replacing a former port industrial area south of Queens Quay and between Sherbourne Common and the Parliament Street Slip. With two luxurious lobbies and a sixth-floor amenity space boasting sophisticated spaces to entertain alongside an outdoor terrace complete with pool – all overlooking the beautiful Lake Ontario. Aqualuna is the pinnacle of luxurious lakeside living.
Register now for platinum VVIP access (PRICING & FLOOR PLANS) at http://aqualuna.kenyeung.ca
?Development Name?Aqualuna at Bayside
?Address?263 Queens Quay E, Toronto M5A 1B6 ON
?Main Intersection?Queen Quay E and Small St.
?Number of Storeys?2 towers with 19, 16 storeys
?Number of Units?TBD
- With walkscore of 91 and a perfect transit score of 100/100! With easy access to Public Transportation TTC Buses, Underground Subway Stations and Streetcars are all located nearby, just steps away to Gardiner Expressway.
- Enjoy a lifestyle unlike any other at Bayside Toronto, surrounded by some of the city’s best shopping and dining just minutes away. Stop for a morning coffee right on Merchants’ Wharf, soak up the sun at Sugar Beach, and take in the sights and delights at Queens Quay.
- Only 5 min walks to George Brown College Waterfront Campus and 15 min walks to King Street Campus, with short TTC ride to Ryerson University and University of Toronto all in just under 20 min.
-Nearby local attractions/landmarks include Ripley’s Aquarium, Rogers Centre, CN Tower, Harbourfront Canoe & Kayak Centre, HTO Park, and Roy Thompson Hall
- With two luxurious lobbies set the stage for the magnificence within. The indoor/outdoor amenity space on the sixth floor is home to a fully-equipped gym, theatre room, and glittering outdoor pool, serving to elevate your every day to the extraordinary.
-Nearby parks include Sherbourne Common, Parliament Square Park, and David Crombie Park.
For more information, visit http://aqualuna.kenyeung.ca
Real Estate Broker
Century 21 Kennect Realty Inc., Brokerage
- Property ID: 101327835
- New Construction: No
- Style: Condominium
- Neighbourhood: Queen Quay E / Small St.
- Status: Active
in Service Agreement with CENTURY 21 Leading Edge Realty Inc., Brokerage*