CENTURY 21 Fine Living Realty Inc., Brokerage*
- 201-3077 Dundas Street
Toronto, ON M6P 1Z7
Welcome to my Website
As a CENTURY 21® Real Estate professional, I am dedicated to providing you with the highest quality service possible. My personal knowledge of the local Real Estate market is combined with the power of the CENTURY 21 brand - the most recognized name in Real Estate today.
Let me assist you in finding your dream home, in a neighbourhood that is right for you, and in the price range you want. Or if you are interested in selling a property, I also have the expertise to help you get the fastest sale possible and at the best price.
I look forward to the opportunity of working for you!
Take a look at my listings...
22 Olive Ave, Toronto, ON M2N 7G6
15 Claudview St, King, ON L7B 0C6
The Toronto Star article - extending the lifespan of your appliances
1. Vacuum the coils: - DOG and CAT owners listen up.....Fur can clog the coils and eventually burn out the compressor - Coils can be found either on the back of the fridge or behind a panel under the fridge - Vacuum them regularly
2. Check the seal: - The seal around the doors of the fridge and freezer are really important to check often - Check if the seal is cracked, brittle or coming loose and replace it. - Cool air could be coming through making the fridge work harder, thus increasing your electricity bill
3. Clean drip pans: - Some fridges have this to catch condensation. Other particles also build up in this area and could cause issues. - Empty and clean the pan once every 3-4 months.
4. Defrost the fridge: - Some fridges defrost on their own. - If your doesn't, you must defrost it when the ice in the freezer builds up more than 1/4 inch.
5. Change the water filter: - Only if you have a built-in water feature - change the filter every 6 months - Water that runs through a dirty filter is worse than tap water
6. Check the temperature: - Safe Temperature is 2.7 and 4.4C or 37 and 40F - Temps that is colder than 2.7C or 37F is working too hard and using a lot of energy - Temps that is warmer than 4.4C or 40F can speed up the growth of bacteria . - Make sure you measure the internal temp and adjust accordingly.
Hope this information helps.
- CREATE 21 Canada