Selling your home can be an overwhelming experience. For some, it means having to part with special memories. For others, it's a time of excitement and beginning of a fresh start. But no matter how you feel about selling your home, one thing's for sure - there are many financial and legal issues that you will have to consider. It's important to have knowledge of the real estate market to help set a competitive price on your home.
When there is so much at stake, don't you think it's best left to a professional?
Selling your home doesn't have to be a frustrating experience. Choosing the right realtor will put you at ease.
Choose the Right Realtor. Choose Your Community Expert -
Sam Kolahi Azar
And here's why:
- I sell real estate fulltime. Selling real estate is a fulltime job and I will be available to you at all times to answer any question you may have before, during and after the sale of your home.
- I possess a strong knowledge of the real estate market. I'll be able to provide you with a comparative market analysis of what is on the market and similar homes sold in the area to help establish a selling price. Remember, the market establishes a selling price, not the emotional attachments you may have.
- I am honest, professional and eager to work hard to meet all of your needs at such an important time.
- I will keep you informed at all stages of the sale.
Setting the right price for your home is detrimental to a successful sale. A home priced too high will only sit on the market and at best be used as comparable to help sell other homes. The longer the homes stays on the market, the less showings it will get. In turn, you may have to drop the price below market value just to gain interest. Do it right the first time.
Helping You Set a Successful Strategy
Before your home goes on the market, here are a few things that need to be determined and completed:
1. Closing Date - If you are looking for a quick closing date, it may be in your interest to set a competitive selling price. Not only will you sell at a good price, you will sell faster.
2. You Lowest Price will Accept - It`s important to know what the lowest price is you will accept on your home. This information is only between you and I. It should never be disclosed to a prospective buyer. This will help establish the right listing price and put us in the right negotiating position.
3. Curb Appeal - Do you think people don`t notice the outside of your home? Keep the grass freshly cut, add flowers and plants outside your home to add presence. Remember, the outside of your home is the first thing that buyers see.
4. Staging - I will recommend cosmetic updates and small renos that could impact the value of your home.
I will provide you with a strategic market plan for a successful sale of your home.
Free Home Evaluation
For a FREE HOME EVALUATION, please email or call me with the following information:
- Name and Contact Information
- Full Address
- Type of Home (e.g. detached, semi, condo)
- Number of Bedrooms
- Numbers of Bathrooms
- Approximate Sq Footage
I will personally follow up with the results of your home evaluation.
YOUR COMMUNITY EXPERT