CENTURY 21 People's Choice Realty Inc., Brokerage*
- Units 50-51, 190 Bovaird Drive West
Brampton, ON L7A 1A2
Welcome to my Website
Thanks for visiting my website.My personal knowledge of local Real Estate Market is combined with the power of Century 21 brand. When you have the power of an international Brand like Century 21, coupled with in-depth local knowledge & connections that I have,working on your side, you are put in a truly fantastic position. Let me assist you in finding your dream home, in a neighborhood that is right for you and in the price range you want.
For Buyers: I will use my Aanalytical Expertise to find you house which meets your "needs", "Wants" and Best suitable to your expectations. If you are not sure about your criteria, dont worry let me explain you which house would be best suitable for your current needs and can get you best returns in later future.
For Sellers: I will use my Proven Marketing Strategies and all Media Resources as well as Expert Staging Tips to Best Present it in the Market and sell it for its Best Value.
Originally my background was in medical profession, as a doctor( in India). My understanding and friendly nature will make you comfortable and easy with me immediately, along with other traits of my nature: my analytical thinking, detail orientation and passion for helping others brought me into medical profession. After I moved to Canada in 1999, I was involved into various type of jobs, and finally in 2008, I decided to change my career and wanted to do what fits with my nature and what I will enjoy doing, So I did some research on different career choices and choose Real Estate profession, which is exciting and challenging and goes well with my nature and passion. I believe in educating my clients at the first place instead of asking them to close their eyes and follow me throughout the process, The more the buyer and seller are informed the more they will be confident and satisfied with their decisions.While working with me, there won't be any Surprises along the way; every step is based on sound research, market analysis and intelligent decisions.
About my Personal Life
I am happily married with my wonderful life partner ‘Rachana’, we are together since 2004, and we have a beautiful daughter ‘Tanishq’(3 yrs old). In my personal life, I give significant importance to my family’s priorities and their needs, similarly I place my clients needs and wants in my top priorities.Honesty in relationships and Commitment to achieve goals is a part of my moral ethics, wheather its for my personal relations or professional relations.
I spend my free time in market research to keep my self up to date, working out in gym, reading informative through books and internet, I strongly believe in GOD, I enjoy Playing with my daughter and I spending time with my family and family friends.
Still Renting? Have any of these doubts:
- Don’t have 5% down payment amount? There is still 100% financing available in form of ‘cash back’ or alternate financing.
- Not sure about the location?
- Don’t know how much you can afford?
- Is this the rite time or you should wait?
- What type of house can fulfill your ‘Needs’ and meet your ‘Wants’?
- Which neighborhood has most of your community people?
- Is it possible to own a home with same amount as you spent on rent?
- Is there any smart ways to build your equity faster than average?
- Newcomer?, Don’t have enough credit history?
- If I show you the mortgage payment to be the same as your existing rent payment or within your personnel budget, would you consider buying?
- Are you an investor or flipper and looking for power of sale or foreclosure properties?
As a added bonus you will be entitled to valuable discounts and special service from local businesses when you buy or sell with me.
Choose a Realtor you feel comfortable with; One who will handle the sale of your home as if it were his or her own. I will offer you my expertise and help you avoid costly mistakes. I have the skills need to successfully market your home to get the best price.
1) What you need, to get the best possible price for your home, wait for 'sellers market’ or wait for your 'good time' ? Or are there any Proven Smart techniques to get the best price possible?
2) I use up to date technology to promote your home, more exposure means getting your property sold quickly for best price.
3) Mass e-mail your home listing to all customers in my database.
4) I have strong people skills and know well how to override the objections while negotiating for you to protect your best interest.
5) Commission is the last thing should be in your mind, I won’t get my commission out of what fair amount you should have in your hands for your home, I earn my commission from the value increased through my efforts.
6) How the right advertisement campaign can benefit in sale? What kind of buyer would be more interested in your property plays great role in deciding where to do advertisement?
7) My Exclusive marketing plan which includes:
>Virtual tour’ of your property
>21 photos instead of ordinary 7 photos
>Very own website of your property
>Google add words for your property for great internet exposure
>Newspaper advertisement for your property from day one
>Internet advertisement on multiple sites from day one
>My company’s 150 realtors will be notified from day 1st about your home listing, So If any of their buyers are looking for house in your area.
>Staging service to make it more attractive and presentable
>Open house events and showings at your convenient times
9) Want to sell it on your own (FSBO) Please consider these things:
>Your property exposure is less than 10% of what a Realtor can generate, which means it will take 10 to 15 times longer to sell your house.
>The longer the house is on the market, the lower the selling price is, How?,because most buyers think, something is wrong in this property; that’s why it couldn’t sell in reasonable time.
>Most potential buyers avoid FSBO just because the feel it awkward to deal directly with seller, So they feel more secure and confident dealing through a Realtor.
>These days most buyers work with Realtors to negotiate for them, So you might be competing against a professional realtor.*Realtors are involved in home sales/Negotiations much more frequently than the average homeowner is, which means Realtors have expertise in successful negotiations to help their clients.
>Lack of negotiating experience and lack of current market knowledge can result in lower selling price and could also raise some legal issues.
>If you are planning to use a lawyer to negotiate the offer for you, then your lawyer’s fees will be considerably high.
>You only pay the commission to the Realtor, If they successfully sell your home at the price you are happy with.
>Your home is ‘open house’ all the time, because you are getting limited number of buyers and you don’t want to miss any of them, so if they a passing by and want to see your home while you are having supper or busy with your family, you have to give the buyer priority over your family to let them see your home.
In short most productive and hassle free experience the way u dreamed about.