Whether you're getting your home ready to sell or you just want to spruce things up we've got you covered with these 5 budget friendly strategies.
1) Declutter: Go through your home room by room and get rid of/donate anything you no longer need to create space and a sense of flow.
2) Paint: Paint can instantly transform a tired old space making it look, feel and smell new. Fix any dings and dents in your walls prior to the fresh coat of paint for a flawless look.
3) Give your kitchen a mini makeover: The kitchen truly is the heart of the home and it sets the tone for the entire house. You can modernize your kitchen by painting or refacing your cabinets, adding a new light fixture and changing your colour palette to lighten things up. If your budget allows add a new countertop and backsplash.
4) Make your bathrooms sparkle: Next to the kitchen bathrooms are often the most important rooms to update. Start with a thorough cleaning, replace old toilet seats, update light fixtures and faucets, and consider re-grouting.
5) Curb Appeal: Enhance your exterior, it's the first thing people see and we all know how important first impressions are. Start by washing your windows and painting the front door, a bright coloured door gives an inviting feel. Replace or spray paint door knobs, hardware and outdoor lights. Add a welcome mat and some hanging baskets, manicure your flower beds and finish things off with some fresh mulch.
There you have it 5 cost friendly ways to add some value and spruce things up in your home!