Making your house Springtastic by Savita
- Use new white bed-sheets and pillow cases or even a solid bold colour.
- Put away all bulky winter clothes from closets – leave back a few cardigans – this will make your closet feel light and airy and spring-like.
- Clean/refresh your window and door trims with fresh white coat of paint
- Change to thin and very light curtains – house transforms into instant light and airy feel
LIVING ROOM/DINING ROOM:
- Add some cushions to the sofas, change flowers to bright colours.
- Set the dining table with a set of placemats that matches the colour chosen for the cushions and place a vase of flowers on the dining table.
- Fresh inexpensive towels – new set of soap dispenser
- New Bathroom curtain if needed
- Caulk bathtub and sink areas
Always look for sale items
- Beds-sheets as little as $10.00 at warehouse - Bed and Bath
- Curtains for as little as $6.00 a panel at JYSK
- Cushions Covers – can find at most Home Essentials stores for as little as a pair of cushion covers for $6.00.
- Cushions – inexpensive ones can be found at the same household stores for as little as a pair for $6.00.
- $16.00 for one can of white paint for trims from Home Depot or Walmart
- Caulking from Home Depot
These are all minimal cost but your house will be spring accomplished and inviting.