1. Check the fliers at your local grocery store that issues AIR MILES on purchases. Better yet? Get on their email list so that you always know when you can earn bonus miles on the items you have to buy.
2. Ensure your spouse and any other family member who wants to help the cause have a duplicate AIR MILES card in their wallet. Sponsors always ask if you are a Collector, so you won’t miss any chance to accumulate miles! Our whole family uses the same account for flexibility and ease.
3. Use an AIR MILES Mastercard alongside your AIR MILES Collector Card at Sponsors to earn double the miles. Earning twice is always much more nice.
4. The AIR MILES website is full of special offers and promotions. When you need to rent a car, do the things that keep every family afloat on a weekly basis, be sure to check the bonus offers, as you can accumulate hundreds of bonus AIR MILES by being a savvy shopper.
5. Use a Century 21 Seller's Choice Realtor to earn 2 AIR MILES for every $1,000 of property value bought or sold.