CENTURY 21 B.J. Roth Realty Ltd., Brokerage*
- 355 Bayfield Street
Barrie, ON L4M 3C3
HOW REALTOR'S HELP
As a CENTURY 21® Real Estate professional, I am dedicated to providing you with the highest quality service possible. My personal knowledge of the local Real Estate market is combined with the power of the CENTURY 21 brand - the most recognized name in Real Estate today.
Let me assist you in finding your dream home, in a neighbourhood that is right for you, and in the price range you want. Or if you are interested in selling a property, I also have the expertise to help you get the fastest sale possible and at the best price.
I look forward to the opportunity of working for you!
Need an Air Miles Card? Get its here.
- Marketplace operations and what principles impact value, along with in-depth real estate calculations needed for listing and selling property
- Property ownership rights and limitations
- Current land registry systems and planning processes including land use restrictions
- Statutory and legal requirements affecting real property
- Marketplace trading practices are emphasized, as is a solid grounding in residential construction, agency relationships, and widely-accepted property valuation methods
- Drafting skills for agency documents, residential agreements of purchase and sale (including condominium), and agreements to lease.
- Follows the entire residential real estate transaction from initial listing to final negotiations and closing. Skills training in offer preparation, counter-offers, clause writing, mortgage financing, and the use of standardized forms and procedures
Residential, condo, relocation, first time home buyers, move up and seniors
Barrie is located in the Greater Golden Horseshoe, the most densely populated area of Canada. As of 2006, the city's population was 128,430 residents,making ...
Newmarket is a town located approximately 25 km north of Toronto, Ontario. It is part of the Greater Toronto Area and the Golden ...
Innisfil is a mixture of old Innisfil together with new suburban communities. A new YMCA. Snowmobiling is popular. Innisfil Beach is a popular ...
Wasaga Beach is a town in Simcoe County, Ontario, Canada. It is a popular four-season tourist destination situated on Nottawasaga Bay at the ...
For those that simply love Ontario, Canada and have needed to make a decision about purchasing a new home, there is a lovely area located on the northern ...
East End is one of the more established neighborhoods in Barrie, with a wide variety of homes with large lots and trees. Private lots make it feel like ...
The heart of downtown is the Waterfront, with Centennial Park, Beachfront, and Heritage Parks. Walking and biking trails line the shoreline. Sailing ...
Bayview Park is an area municipality of the Muskoka District Municipality, in south-central Ontario, Canada. It is located on the Severn River, ...
New community of waterfront homes on Highway 26 in Wasaga Beach, west of Collingwood. Nestled in between Wasaga Beach and the shopping and dining of Collingwood, ...