Shenali De Mel
CENTURY 21 Millennium Inc., Brokerage*
- 10-350 Rutherford Rd South
Brampton, ON L6W 3M2
Welcome to my Website
As a CENTURY 21® Realtor®, I am dedicated to providing you with the highest quality service possible. My service philosophy is "Bringing you home where the heart is"...because I know that home truly is where the heart is...no matter what size, neighborhood or price....I love to get to know my clients and then customize my approach to your needs. My efficient, hard working and honest work ethic would make me the Realtor® of choice.
!!! My Services are FREE to Buyers*!!!
I also offer:
- Referrals to Mortgage, Legal and Home Inspection Services
- FREE Comparative Market Analysis to Sellers (to establish the best listing price)
- FREE Home Staging advice for Sellers
- Exclusive Air Miles Program for buyers and sellers
- Discounts and offers from The Brick, Benjamin Moore, ADT, National Car Rental, End of the Roll and many More!!
Let me assist you in finding your dream home, in a neighbourhood that is right for you, and in the price range you want. Or if you are interested in selling a property, I also have the expertise to help you get the fastest sale possible at the best price.
I look forward to the opportunity of working for you!
* Certain conditions apply
Century 21 Puppy Pile
I was born and raised in Sri Lanka, a beautiful island in the Indian Ocean. My family immigrated to Canada in 1989 and I completed my secondary and post secondary education here. I personally experienced the hardship of starting life over again in a foreign land. Looking back, I know that Canada has been such a welcoming land of opportunity for us.
I am able to read, write and speak very fluently in my native language of Sinhala.
The center of my world is my beautiful daughter:) Second only to a cute and loveable shih Tzu who is my shadow whenever I am home.
- Business Administration Diploma - Sheridan College, Brampton, ON
- Bachelor of Business Management Degree - Ryerson University, Toronto, ON
- Accredited member of Brampton Real Estate Board (BREB), Ontario Real Estate Association (OREA) and Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA)
My previous employment experience has been with organizations such as Bell Canada and Loblaw Companies Ltd. I have held responsible roles in the areas of Customer Service, Billing, Communications, Training, Project Coordination and Human Resources.
Century 21 Zen Garden
- Leader of Women's Small group at Heartlake Baptist Church, Brampton. Our goal is to connect and encourage each other in our spiritual walk.
- Volunteering at Regeneration, Brampton - preparing and serving breakfast to the underprivileged. A heartwarming experience that really makes me appreciate all the blessings in my life.
Toronto is the provincial capital of Ontario, and the largest city in Canada. It is located in Southern Ontario on the northwestern shore of Lake Ontario. ...
Brampton is the third-largest real estate hub in the Greater Toronto Area of Ontario, Canada and the seat of Peel Region. As of the 2006 census, ...
Mississauga, incorporated in 1968, is a city in Southern Ontario located in the Regional Municipality of Peel, and in the western part of the Greater Toronto ...
Caledon (2006 population 57,050) is a town in the Regional Municipality of Peel in the Greater Toronto Area of Ontario, Canada. In terms of land use, Caledon ...
Georgetown is a community in the Town of Halton Hills, Ontario, Canada and is part of the Regional Municipality of Halton. It is situated on the Credit ...