Cool Tips

Only 5% of the energy that goes into a typical incandescent bulb comes out as light. The other 95% comes out as heat. Switch to compact fluorescents-90% less heat produced, 75% less energy consumed-cool money!

Sherif Nathoo

Sherif Nathoo

Sales Representative
CENTURY 21 Leading Edge Realty Inc., Brokerage*
Contact Me

Blog Archives

Tags