Master Insurance Policy - Do you Know What's Covered?

Your Condominium Corporation has a Master Insurance Policy that covers the Common Elements. However, the Master Policy would not cover the inside of your suite, so damage to your ceiling, floor, walls, furniture, belongings, as well as personal liability should be covered by your Homeowners Insurance Policy.

At the next Condo Board meeting, suggest a review of the Master Policy with your Condominium's Insurance Broker. Then, review your Homeowners Insurance Policy to ensure your coverage starts where the condominium policy leaves off. Be sure there aren't any grey areas or duplicate coverage.

There are no comments

Thank you! Your comment has been submitted and is awaiting approval.

Sherif Nathoo

Sherif Nathoo

Sales Representative
CENTURY 21 Leading Edge Realty Inc., Brokerage*
Contact Me

Blog Archives